Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fertility Appointment

Earlier this summer, I felt a calling that my childless suffering should end. Time to take action! I may have even blogged about it. My action was to google "best fertility doctor in AZ" and see what happened.  I ended up on the website for AZ ARMS, a fertility practice here in Phoenix.  I called. I made an appointment.  That appointment was for TODAY!

Yeah I had to call and cancel.

God is amazing in His timing. I believe He packages His blessings in the way the recipient can best recognize them.  I tie pink bows on things. I deliver everyday items in tissue paper and coordinating ribbon.  I'm so glad I serve a God who does the same for me!

My next appointment will be for an ultrasound to see my precious baby's heartbeat. September 13, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you and randy, cousin! i can't think of two other people more deserving of such a precious gift and i know this experience is going to be simply incredible for you :) <3

    ReplyDelete