Thursday, October 20, 2011

Really?!

Boy, I seem to be having a bad day. Well, no, actually. The beginning of the day was awesome. My team set up to serve catering for the final day of employee appreciation.  Valley Spinal Care came in, and I got to hang out with my chiropractor Dr. Justin. I got to bask in the week's success and read all of the email kudos from the people who enjoyed the activities, etc.

Everything was awesome until about 3:30. My co-worker stopped us all and had an announcement. She is pregnant.  No, wait:  She is 37 and pregnant.  37, and had her tubes tied 8 years ago and pregnant.  37, tubes tied, and not trying, but got pregnant.  37, fixed, oops, and is 12 weeks pregnant.  37 , FIXED, ACCIDENTALLY GOT PREGNANT AND IS DUE WITHIN A WEEK of when I was due.

I feel like a shit. Bad.

My brand is known for rationality and tact and strength in faith.  Let's forget about that right now. I'm sure I'll touch on all of that soon enough...

What the Fuck?!Seriously! We were pregnant at the same time. Talk about not fair.  I am such a loser right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment