Sunday, January 8, 2012

We meet again...

Old friend - South Beach.  Years ago, when I was diagnosed with PCOS for the first time, my Dr. told me that there was a fool proof way to manage the symptoms. This was a way of eating called the South Beach Diet. I took the advice, and went through phase 1.  It was hard to do, but by the end of the 2 weeks, I felt amazing.  I should've kept going, but I got lazy. This was years ago.

I will go in tomorrow for my day 21 progesterone test. I took my first round of clomid, 50mg, this month. Day 21 of my cycle fell today, a Sunday.  Dr. Brannaman asked me to come in tomorrow morning for a blood draw. Hope it goes well. 

Back to my previous point, Randy and I are getting back on SB tomorrow.  I'll keep everyone up to date with the results of the week.  Talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the clomid! My first cycle of 50mg was unsuccessful, which was heartbreaking, but it worked on the second of 100mg! Hope you are 1st time lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got a call the next day, and I did not ovulate. They are increasing me to 100mg on my next cycle. On day 3 of phase 1, we decided already to modify and skip to phase 2. Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete