Sunday, August 26, 2012

25 Things you probably don't know about Me

Taking the lead from one of my favorite bloggers at http://financiallyfabulousmommy.blogspot.com/
I thought this would be a fun post to share with you. 

1. I was supposed to be a boy. My name was Zachariah, now my youngest brother's name.
2. When I was young I wanted to be a nurse.
3. I once declared to the world, in a dramatic fashion, that I would never marry a man named Randy.
4. I had a boyfriend in middle school that ended up being gay.
5. I have had acne continuously since the age of 9.
6. I hate snow, I hate being cold.
7. After I had my surgery to restore what hearing I had left in my right ear, I heard a train for the first time, and ran down the street screaming terrified the world as ending and I was going to die. I was 4.
8. I collect miniature shoes.
9. And depression glass cake plates.
10. And antique china saucers.
11. I want to hug a bear one day. A real actual bear.
12. I hate cats, but personally brought home the 2 I have to surprise my husband.
13. I am a list person. Writing lists helps me organize my thoughts.
14. I got high one time to try and connect with my husband. Hated it, such a worthless feeling.
15. I was bullied all throughout elementary school for being fat.
16. And then through middle school for starting my first period during art class.
17. And then my meanest bully later in life helped keep my brother Michael off the street. God's justice.
18. I cry when I hear songs and stories about fathers who love their daughters.
19. I have loved God since I was a child, and have loved getting to know Him.
20. I was disappointed when I found out my grandma's secret recipe for banana pudding was on the jello pudding box.
21. I am most proud of my nana keeping a baby picture of me on her dresser until the day she died, saying I was the only one who never changed enough for her to want to put up an updated picture.

22. I have met all my children and have held them all. Dreams are sent from God.
23. I own many pairs of beautiful shoes, but wear sneakers for comfort.
24. I have seen the Eiffel Tower, but not the Grand Canyon.
25. I have never had a friend pour into me like I have poured into others. My mom gets annoyed and points it out, but I am proud to be a giver. I am fully aware people will come in and out of my life only when they need me, but what a blessing to be so reliable. I love giving my heart to people, and I am aware by wisdom and experience it gets broken sometimes. I know He just might be the only one who can match my heart, but I'm glad He gave it to me to give to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment