Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A glass of 6 cycles, half empty or half full?

Cycle 3 is a bust. The good news is my progesterone has increased the last 2 months, and this month was a 29 day cycle. I've got some good momentum going into take 4.

Out of the blue, yesterday I received a box of similac. A free sample I guess. I offered it to the lady in my office who is having a baby next month. Better than let it go to waste, I figured.

It's really getting hard to keep from beating myself up at every turn. Randy says I'm putting too much pressure on myself. I tried to dial it down this month, I really did.

So I'm fine, just a little down today.

I have a couple of big projects in the mix, so hopefully I can show those off soon. I'm thinking about making some changes in the layout of this blog, to section out my three themes: crying about infertility, home improvement, and God stuff. I had hoped they would crossover into something meaningful, but that's not how it reads sometimes. We'll see how it turns out. This writing is an outlet, primarily. If anyone is better for it being here, that's awesome.

Thanks for visiting today, talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. oooh i like the layout option, can't wait to see it if you do!

    i'm sorry cycle 3 was a bust, but hopefully, like you said, the next is better. *sending positive thoughts and hugs your way*

    i'm excited to see your projects too! i live vicariously through your craftiness for sure, i can barely draw things on my fingernails and you've played me at Draw Something lol so you know the level of atrocity. :P

    ReplyDelete