Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So much inside me, but no cinnamon rolls...

SO much to consider.

I stayed home today because I really feel out of sorts. I'm restless, and I feel like I'm falling to pieces. Not emotionally, but physically. My feet hurt, acne has declared war on my face, and I'm really really tired. I'm sure I'll be getting used to most of it, and more if I'm normal.

Since this blog is semi-private, I guess I can write this here.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant today.

The only people who know are my healthcare providers, so it is NOT Facebook official! Seriously our parents don't even know. I'm waiting for my first ultrasound to be officially pregnant. It's funny how I acted last time is exact opposite of this time around. Randy and I really want to make sure there is a living thing inside me before we go changing people's lives with the news.

Thank you, as always, for your prayers and support.



Today gives me time to think, and rest up. And plan.

Oh! I will go ahead and tell you a little about my yeast handicap while we're here. I SUCK at baking bread, fry bread, rolls, or anything that depends on yeast to rise. It doesn't seem that hard, but I simply can NOT get dough to rise. I'm bitter right now over a wasted batch of what should've been fresh cinnamon rolls all in my face. Instead, I broke off a frozen tamale from Christmas, steamed it, fried an egg, and had a glass of OJ. But... I would've really liked something sweet.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do brownies? I think that sounds awesome. And if you aren't like me (culinarily inept) and want to school me on yeast dough, please hit me up.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day.

Mama Juice

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness i will be praying double time. *army salute* xoxo

    i suck at making bread too! :( i saw something on pinterest about making it in the crockpot and was so excited lol because it seemed dummeh proof but haven't worked up the balls to actually do it. :|

    i still think we should bake together since we both enjoy gettin' down in that area of the kitchen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lets try crock pot bread. I can smell a disaster from here, but I know it will be fun and something we can post on the ol' blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete